SkeeterAirsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkeeterAirsoft

The official Forum site for everything dealing with the Skeeter Airsoft team, Airsoft games in Port St. John and local.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New event, local or otherwise

Go down 
+2
Billdozzer01
Admin-Lero
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Lero
Admin
Admin-Lero

New event, local or otherwise Empty
PostSubject: New event, local or otherwise   New event, local or otherwise I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Im getting ancy, and i know you are too. We need to get an event or Op going soon.
So i need to know when, and where everyone wants to play. Orlando Recon Raiders, Or any other team, feel free to challenge SA for a good ol butt whoopin.

So guys? whatcha think?
Back to top Go down
https://skeeterairsoft.forummotion.com
Billdozzer01

Billdozzer01

PostSubject: Re: New event, local or otherwise   New event, local or otherwise I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:08 pm

I can play on select Saturdays, but most Sundays. I can't wait to start playing again. I'm getting bored just sitting here fiddling with my guns, I want to SHOOT SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
krieger91

PostSubject: Re: New event, local or otherwise   New event, local or otherwise I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:32 am

I can play most saturday or sundays aswell, I am ready for my first time out. I only like 15 minutes away from the field in brevard.
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM

FREEDOM

PostSubject: yo   New event, local or otherwise I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:29 pm

the raiders are good for saterdays or sundays just depends on if a few of us have to work but what day were you thing lero because we can say so many days but if you cant narrow it down we cant help lol btw march 27 is dirks birth day so evry one pm him a happy B-day letter lol.
Back to top Go down
krieger91

PostSubject: Re: New event, local or otherwise   New event, local or otherwise I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:53 am

Lets see if we can get a game going some time.. its spring break for me.
Back to top Go down
dirksavage88

dirksavage88

PostSubject: Re: New event, local or otherwise   New event, local or otherwise I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:37 am

FREEDOM wrote:
the raiders are good for saterdays or sundays just depends on if a few of us have to work but what day were you thing lero because we can say so many days but if you cant narrow it down we cant help lol btw march 27 is dirks birth day so evry one pm him a happy B-day letter lol.

Yup, its my b-day Smile

We would like to go to the park field that u guys usually go to. The mudding trails are very flooded, and last I checked there was a bum there :/

Me and two others so far are down for a game next Sunday at ur field. I checked the weather and theres only a 20 percent chance of rain, so it sounds like a good day
Back to top Go down
Orion

PostSubject: May 15th @ Wanye's World in Ocala   New event, local or otherwise I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:17 am

Where: Waynes World of Paintball
When: Sat. May 15th, 2010
Price $25.00

FPS RULES

400 for AEG with 15ft MED
450 for SUPPORT WEAPON with 25 ft MED
550 for SNIPER with 100ft MED

STORYLINE:

The US military has intercepted correspondence that Uzbec military are trying to gain access to weapons grade chemicals. The US has know of this for some time now, but has paid it little attention because they have had no success in finding these materials.
On April 26th, 2010 a transmission was intercepted between Uzbec military and Korean military. The transmission included a date and time for an actual purchase of the required materials. It is also been found out that Uzbec military have acquired ICBM missiles from the former Soviet Union. It is feared that Uzbec will use the acquired material along with the ICBMs to make a strike on strategic targets/ The targets are unknown at this time.

The US military has been sent to stop this transaction and recover material if possible. They have also been tasked with investigating and/or recovery of said ICBM.

The operation has been dubbed CODENAME: RISING SAND and has been set to be carried out on 15 May, 2010.

UNIFORM REQ

US military

ACU, Desert Marpat, Khaki------TAN scheme

Korean militay

Woodland, MARPAT, OD, tigerstripe-------GREEN scheme
Black or civies would also be on this side

Uzbec military

MULTICAM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New event, local or otherwise   New event, local or otherwise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New event, local or otherwise
Page 1 of 1