SkeeterAirsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkeeterAirsoft

The official Forum site for everything dealing with the Skeeter Airsoft team, Airsoft games in Port St. John and local.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders

Go down 
+9
FREEDOM
Wolverine
ninjaman
goggles
Fletcher A.K.A. Smith
Matt
dirksavage88
Mackattack
Admin-Lero
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin-Lero
Admin
Admin-Lero

Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:16 am

From dirksavage88
Hello, I am the team Captain of O.R.R. I have set up an objective based OP and am looking for players to fill the Opposing Forces Roster. This event is scheduled to take place on Saturday, the 27th of February *NOTE***We can postpone the date if your team cannot make it out on the 27th***
The field will be located in East Orlando, please PM or call for directions to the field.

Game will start at 10:30 AM.

*Note that Blue Forces are strictly invite only, everyone else that shows up will be placed on the Opposing Forces team.*

As of 2300 hours last night, Air Force One was shot down. We believe that personnel aboard shut down the counter measures of the aircraft, making it vulnerable to Stinger missiles. The good news is that the U.S. President, Army Chief of Staff, and Vice President were rescued by special operations teams. Unfortunately, the football was un-accounted for. We have recent intel that clandestine terrorists, tied to the Brotherhood of Islam, shot Air Force One down and recovered the football. They may be trying to use it to attack U.S. allies, with Israel being the most likely target. They could very well do some serious damage by crippling the Israeli defense.
……………………………………………………………………
Objectives for Opposing Forces

1. Protect the Football!
2. Do not let the Zionists Americans destroy our Stinger missiles.
3. Our fearless leader must not die! Thwart any American attempts to assassinate him.
4. Capture as many Americans as possible, then take them to the holding area for interrogation.

Rules
1. A Minimum 10-foot engagement distance.
2. Must have eye protection.
3. 400FPS limits on AEG’s, 500FPS limits on bolt-action sniper rifles and semi-auto dmr’s.
4. Gun hits count, any hit on the body counts including nicks. Ricochets don’t count.
5. Friendly fire does count.
6. When a Blue Force player is hit, he/she may walk/crawl within a 5-foot radius, but may not travel anywhere outside that 5-foot radius unless tapped back in or transported via teammates.
7. Red kill rags must be worn by: dead prisoners, “exploited” prisoners*, casevac, and Opposing Forces (when returning to respawn). MARKERS MUST ALSO BE WORN BY BLUE FORCES ACCORDING TO THE STATUS, OPPOSING FORCES DO NOT AND CANNOT WEAR MARKERS.

*Prisoners who were shot 2 times before capture wear red kill rags. Prisoners who were shot only once before capture are forbidden from wearing the red kill rag when being held by captors to distinguish them as still being “in” the game, and able to fight back if tagged back in, however they may not be eliminated by Opposing forces unless caught trying to escape.

8. Opposing forces must re-spawn at a selected area on the field.
They must wait for 3 other players at the re-spawn point to re-enter the game (that’s 4 players including self)

9. Blue forces are allowed one tap-in after getting hit. Any Blue force player can tap a hit player back in, which means there are no dedicated medics. After they are tapped in, and they are hit a 2nd time, they are a casualty and should be transported to the casualty collection point (CCP). Once they are in the CCP they are no longer in the game. A casualty must be transported by one teammate in a fast walking speed, when two players are present they may run/jog with the casualty by placing one palm on the shoulder of the casualty; they are free to shoot with their other arm. THIS RULE DOES NOT APPLY FOR PRISONERS.

10. If left to the enemy, the casualty can be captured sparking optional objectives titled “Personnel Recovery” in which Blue Forces must rescue the captured casualty by eliminating Opfor captors. Prisoners may not be executed, they cannot be taken to the opposing forces re-spawn point, and are not allowed to enter into the buffer zone either. The captors cannot use the prisoner’s weapon(s) and cannot force the prisoner to do anything besides move/sit/stand/shut-up.

11. Prisoners are also casualties, however they have the option to escape and evade the enemy at any time. PRISONERS MAY ONLY RUN AWAY AND SCREAM FOR HELP, BUT THEY CANNOT TAKE AWAY OPFOR WEAPONS, NOR WRESTLE WITH OPFOR. Opposing forces have the option to eliminate prisoners if and only if they try to escape. If a prisoner is shot while trying to escape, he/she must go to the CCP (captors must mark him/her as a dead prisoner). Dead prisoners are out of the game. Captors have the option of taking prisoners to a prisoner holding area (en route to distant enemy interrogation camp). Once they are taken to the holding area, they have 20 minutes to be rescued before they are transported. The captors are responsible for keeping track of time. After 20 minutes expire, the prisoner(s) is considered “exploited” and must be marked and is required to move to the CCP, as they are no longer in the game. Prisoners can be rescued at any time, even outside the holding area. IF A BLUE FORCE PLAYER IS HIT FOR THE FIRST TIME, AND IS NOT TAPPED IN YET BY TEAMMATES, HE/SHE MAY STILL BE TAKE PRISONER BY OPPOSING FORCES.

12. CCP’s are off limits to any opposing force player. CCP’s have markers to warn opposing forces from entering. Casualties at CCP’s are “Casevac’d”(casualty evacuated) and cannot be taken prisoner once they are within the boundaries of the CCP.

13. Opposing forces players that are hit cannot be tapped back in; they must re-spawn at the chosen re-spawn point. No medic rules apply to Opposing forces and no opposing forces can be taken prisoner at any time.

14. If a prisoner escapes or is rescued, he/she must be move (without aid, one/two man carry does not apply to prisoners) to the CCP and get casevac’d if hit twice before capture. If the player was hit once before capture and escapes or is rescued he/she MUST BE TAGGED by a Blue Force player in order to pick up a weapon and continue to fight until shot for the 2nd time, in which normal rules apply. AT NO POINT CAN AN ESCAPED PRISONER SHOOT AT OPPOSING FORCES, UNLESS THAT PRISONER WAS HIT ONLY ONCE BEFORE CAPTURE AND IS TAGGED BACK IN BY A BLUE FORCE PLAYER. THESE TWO CONDITIONS BOTH HAVE TO BE TRUE IN ORDER FOR AN ESCAPED PRISONER TO SHOOT BACK AT THE ENEMY.

15. Opposing forces’ re-spawn point will be marked, and a buffer zone will be in place to warn blue forces they are nearing the Opposing forces re-spawn. Blue forces are not allowed to enter into the buffer zone at any time, and they are strictly forbidden from moving through the buffer zone into the opposing force’s zone to spawn camp.

16. The “football” must be transported to the CCP by Blue Forces to be considered recovered. If a Blue Force player is hit while carrying the football, he/she must stop and drop it at that exact place.

17. The stinger missile + cache must be destroyed via firecrackers.

18. Points system: Each team starts out with 1000 points. Blue force’s casualties, exploited prisoners, & dead prisoners at the CCP will be counted at the end of game. First time hits for Blue forces do not count points off, as the player can still be tapped back in once. Opposing Forces have no points deducted for deaths/re-spawns. Each casualty evacuated will count as 100 points against Blue Forces. Each “exploited” (After a prisoner spends 20 minutes in the holding area) prisoner costs Blue forces 300 points. Dead prisoners cost 150 points each. If Blue forces are successful in destroying the Stinger missile + cache it will cost Opposing forces 500 points. If Blue forces succeed in capturing the football, Opposing forces will lose another 500. Elimination of the Opposing Forces commander will result in 500 points against Opposing forces. No official blue forces commander is recognized, therefore no additional points are deducted against Blue forces in the area of captured/killed leadership.

19. The first team to 0 loses, or if all Blue forces are incapacitated, then Opposing forces will be victorious.

20. Opposing Forces must choose their Commander and their Holding area for Prisoners the day of the event. The Holding area is to be kept secret, however the Commander’s name must be given to Blue Forces the day of the event.

SUPPLIES:

1. Stinger missile launcher + cache box
2. The football
3. PRISONER, EXPLOITED, CASUALTY EVAC, & DEAD PRISONER MARKERS FOR WEAR BY BLUE FORCE PERSONNEL ONLY:

PRISONER MARKER: ORANGE TAPE WRAPPED AROUND THE LEFT ARM
DEAD PRISONER MARKER: WHITE TAPE WRAPPED AROUND THE LEFT ARM
EXPLOITED MARKER: PINK TAPE WRAPPED AROUND THE LEFT ARM
CASUALTY EVAC MARKER: GREEN TAPE WRAPPED AROUND THE LEFT ARM

4. ALL PERSONNEL, BLUE FORCE AND OPPOSING FORCES MUST HAVE RED KILL RAGS. NO EXCEPTIONS.

UNIFORMS:

Blue Force Player uniforms: Woodland, Woodland Marpat, Tiger Stripe, and OD Green
Opposing Force Player uniforms: Civilian, Black, Khaki, Multicam, ACU, desert, & Ghillie suits.
Back to top Go down
https://skeeterairsoft.forummotion.com
Admin-Lero
Admin
Admin-Lero

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:19 am

I want to go to this event, what about you guys?
Macklin
marty
josh
fritts
whose goin?
Back to top Go down
Mackattack

Mackattack

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:21 am

Hey sounds like ill be there!!

cant believe we have to wear civi stuff
Anyways cant always get what you want. Just makes it harder for us, and i like that.
Back to top Go down
dirksavage88

dirksavage88

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:35 am

Blue Forces Roster(CLOSED):

1. Dirk
2. Wolfrider
3. Alex
4. Dee
5. Josh
6. Saunders
7. X-Dragon
8. bad chicken
9. Alafaya Playa
11.?
12.?
13.?
14.?

Opposing Forces Roster(CLOSED):

1. Lero
2. Mackattack
3. Blitz (Kieth)
4. Matt
5. Fletcher A.K.A. Smith
6. goggles
7. Fritts
8. ninjaman
9. Joe
10.Wolverine
11.Billdozzer01
12.Mr. Fritts
13. Sam.Wolfpack
14. Holdenv

Last edited by dirksavage88 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:30 pm

it sounds like i should be there but ill let you know if i hear differently
Back to top Go down
Fletcher A.K.A. Smith

Fletcher A.K.A. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:39 pm

I'll let you know if I can go. I probably am so...yeah.
Back to top Go down
goggles

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:42 pm

sounds like im rolling with skeeter should be fun!
Back to top Go down
Admin-Lero
Admin
Admin-Lero

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:39 pm

Fritts cant get on the forums for a while, but count him in for opfor
Back to top Go down
ninjaman

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:32 pm

hey guys i might be able to go to this one if there is carpooling and someone lets me borrow a gun again
by the way thanks again hank for letting me use yours last time
Back to top Go down
Admin-Lero
Admin
Admin-Lero

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:28 pm

joshua you can def use it again NP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:42 pm

dude i cant wait xD
Back to top Go down
Mackattack

Mackattack

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:10 pm

My friend Joe might be able to come but he still hasnt got his work schedule yet. So, just a little warrning if he does come.
Back to top Go down
Fletcher A.K.A. Smith

Fletcher A.K.A. Smith

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Marty is going also known as Wolverine.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Count me in with the military caravan for 6-7 people. Should be fun....

Way too many rules though for respawn, pow...just tag and bag....
Back to top Go down
Admin-Lero
Admin
Admin-Lero

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:14 am

So we sorta need to know WHERE this field is....
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM

FREEDOM

PostSubject: yo   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:08 am

PM andrew or call him for that info
Back to top Go down
Fritters

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:32 pm

Have no fear! i'll be there cheers
Back to top Go down
dirksavage88

dirksavage88

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Event host: ORR
Where: ORR Home field
Visitors: Skeeter Airsoft
Date: 27th February 2010

Schedule:

Hand out markers, introduce visitor to the field. Show boundary markers to both teams:
Teams in place/Game start: 1015

Blue Forces Points deductions:

Exploited: 300 ( )
Dead Prisoner: 150 ( )
Prisoner: N/A
Casevac: 100 ( )

Total Points deducted: N/A: All BLUE FORCES INCAPACITATED, OPFOR VICTORY BY DEFAULT
Opposing Forces Points deductions:

Stinger missile cache destroyed by Blue Forces: YES/NO -500
Football recovered by Blue Forces: YES/NO –500
Leader assassinated by Blue Forces: YES/NO –500

Total points deducted: 500/1000

Winner: Opposing Forces

Last edited by dirksavage88 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Why so secretive on the location? Post up a Google addy fellas!
Back to top Go down
dirksavage88

dirksavage88

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:28 pm

I'll give u the coordinates: 28.532014, -81.130182

Btw, we may have a photographer on site, please dont shoot him.
Back to top Go down
Mackattack

Mackattack

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:42 pm

What would also be helpful of finding place would be like staking out some land marks or something or what kind of cars will be parked at the location unless un visible to the road.

Cant wait to play with you guys! elephant <----has sun glasses
Back to top Go down
Mackattack

Mackattack

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Wolverine wrote:
Why so secretive on the location? Post up a Google addy fellas!

Btw thats a funny picture! lmao
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Yeah, it's Been Laden
Back to top Go down
dirksavage88

dirksavage88

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:14 pm

Mackattack wrote:
What would also be helpful of finding place would be like staking out some land marks or something or what kind of cars will be parked at the location unless un visible to the road.

Cant wait to play with you guys! elephant <----has sun glasses

There isnt really a whole lot of parking around the field, and the road is surrounded by ditches on both sides, so I advise to park your cars at my place. The field is less than 5 minutes down the road from my house.
Back to top Go down
Billdozzer01

Billdozzer01

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Sounds cool, I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders   Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft Event-Orlando Recon Raiders
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next