SkeeterAirsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkeeterAirsoft

The official Forum site for everything dealing with the Skeeter Airsoft team, Airsoft games in Port St. John and local.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

6mm Junkies Present Op: Broken Shamrock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Lero
Admin
Admin-Lero

6mm Junkies Present Op: Broken Shamrock Empty
PostSubject: 6mm Junkies Present Op: Broken Shamrock   6mm Junkies Present Op: Broken Shamrock I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:07 am

6mm Junkies Present Op: Broken Shamrock BrokenShamrock
OP: Broken Shamrock
When: June 19, 2010
Where: Waynes world of paintball

Storyline......
The IRA has been a strong force for many years in Ireland. It is rumored that a group within the IRA is making an uprise and trying to overthrow a few key leaders of the party. It is also rumored that this group, calling themselves New Liberators of Ireland (NLI), are gaining strength in their numbers as well as in their firepower. It is feared that a complete civil war is in the making between loyal IRA members and the new NLI. Only time will tell if this war will be fought, or is it just saber rattling and will die out in time.

Uniform req

IRA members
Desert, ACU....tan scheme
Black

NLI members
Woodland, OD......green scheme
Civi clothing

POST UP FOR THE TEAM YOU WANT TO BE ON...........
Back to top Go down
https://skeeterairsoft.forummotion.com
Mackattack

Mackattack

6mm Junkies Present Op: Broken Shamrock Empty
PostSubject: =(   6mm Junkies Present Op: Broken Shamrock I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:02 am

working that day =\

Give me all the websites you use for finding out where games are and such! thanks dude.
Back to top Go down

6mm Junkies Present Op: Broken Shamrock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkeeterAirsoft :: Skeeter Airsoft :: Events-
Jump to: