SkeeterAirsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkeeterAirsoft

The official Forum site for everything dealing with the Skeeter Airsoft team, Airsoft games in Port St. John and local.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JG Stubby CQB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HoldenV

HoldenV

JG Stubby CQB Empty
PostSubject: JG Stubby CQB   JG Stubby CQB I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:18 am

This is basically a cut and paste from the Firezone forums plus since getting this gun last week I have already dumped the 8.4v for a 11.1v lipo and will be getting an AB Mosfet to throw in there as well. Also the gun looks a little differently with a sightmark sight and ncstar laser all in all great gun for the price (yeah its made in china) but there are quite a few other mods I have planned for it. Two in the near future are an SR-25 Conversion so I can switch from sniper to CQB on it between games and a metal body. I want to run everything stock for a while to see how their "Lipo Ready" gearbox works out so I can give it a yay or nay.

Here is my review

Target was a standard size IPSC target (I have been using these targets for about 10 years now for quick acquisition shooting)

Range ~25yds give or take a few I didnt break out my range finder cause my batteries were dead I couldn't do a full backyard range shots cause my Great Dane was out and she doesn't like like my targets right now and tries to dominate them cause shes in heat for the first time.

BBs- Firepower .25g ( I prefer to shoot .25s out of my AEGs I know the standard is .2 but I prefer the accuracy over FPS on a stock gun)

Battery- the standard 8.4v that came with it I have a good 11.1v lipo (Only has 2 cycles on it) for it But I need to replace the archaic connectors on the gun first.

The gun itself was not shot prior to the test so the sights were not adjusted and it was essentially straight from the box after charging the battery. I did correct for the sights cause I did notice they were hitting to the right. I would have adjusted the sights but I wasn't wearing my mask at the time and only my shooting glasses.

Back to top Go down

JG Stubby CQB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkeeterAirsoft :: Airsoft :: Reviews-
Jump to: