SkeeterAirsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkeeterAirsoft

The official Forum site for everything dealing with the Skeeter Airsoft team, Airsoft games in Port St. John and local.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roberts Intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HoldenV

HoldenV

Roberts Intro Empty
PostSubject: Roberts Intro   Roberts Intro I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:38 pm

Well my name is Robert call sign "Bear" I am 27yo fairly new to the area (Melbourne). Just recently moved down here because my wife and unborn son passed away from a brain aneurysm. I have been airsofting for probably 5 years now and have extensive military experience 6 years working for the government and been to places like afghanistan, Iraq, Colombia, Panama, Israel and a whole bunch of other hot spots in the 6 years working for them. Decided to get out of that after taking a 7.62 round right on my plate and cracking a few ribs. Now some may know me from the Firezone forum and I would be glad to answer any questions you have or if anyone from my area needs a ride to an event I can accommodate up to 3 big people comfortably with guns or 4 small people with guns I dont charge for gas unless I am making fifty stops and happy to give someone a lift.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Lero
Admin
Admin-Lero

Roberts Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roberts Intro   Roberts Intro I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:44 pm

Glad to have you on man!
Back to top Go down
https://skeeterairsoft.forummotion.com

Roberts Intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkeeterAirsoft :: Skeeter Airsoft :: Introductions-
Jump to: