SkeeterAirsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkeeterAirsoft

The official Forum site for everything dealing with the Skeeter Airsoft team, Airsoft games in Port St. John and local.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Williams Intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Billdozzer01

Billdozzer01

Williams Intro Empty
PostSubject: Williams Intro   Williams Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:35 am

Hello my name is William, my friends call me Billdozzer. I'm 18, and am a sophomore in college so I try to play with Hank and the guys when I can. I live in Titusville. I have 17 guns total, but only 3 really good ones an Echo 1 M-16 DMR(Sniper), AGM L96 sniper rifle,and a Bell M1911 GBB. I love the Marine Corp and the military, if I join it will not be until after college so I play airsoft. I was born to be a Scout Sniper, I am currently without a Ghillie suit, but will be making one soon. Now that I know you guys have a forum I will be able to change my schedule so I can play more. My cell is 321-536-7436
Back to top Go down
Admin-Lero
Admin
Admin-Lero

Williams Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Williams Intro   Williams Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:29 am

Glad to see you made it on the forums!
Marine Corps is a tough path, good luck.
I actually just got accepted into the Air Force, so that should be interesting.
Btw do you think you will be able to make it to the game on the 27th? if transportation is an issue we can accommodate you.
Back to top Go down
https://skeeterairsoft.forummotion.com
Billdozzer01

Billdozzer01

Williams Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Williams Intro   Williams Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Admin-Lero wrote:
Glad to see you made it on the forums!
Marine Corps is a tough path, good luck.
I actually just got accepted into the Air Force, so that should be interesting.
Btw do you think you will be able to make it to the game on the 27th? if transportation is an issue we can accommodate you.

I'll be there, I just need directions. If you don't want to tell everybody for some reason just email it to me. I have my own ride also. Good luck in the Air Force. I'll be on Opfor. See you there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Williams Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Williams Intro   Williams Intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Williams Intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkeeterAirsoft :: Skeeter Airsoft :: Introductions-
Jump to: