SkeeterAirsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkeeterAirsoft

The official Forum site for everything dealing with the Skeeter Airsoft team, Airsoft games in Port St. John and local.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need some help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt

Matt

Need some help Empty
PostSubject: Need some help   Need some help I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:30 pm

So im finally starting to get some money in my pocket again, and looking to purchase a new gun, but i have no idea what i want.
I only get $10 from my parents a month, and my b-day is coming up soon.
I wanna get something nice that shoots hard for a cheap price, preferably a AEG.
let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
autoxgt

autoxgt

Need some help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some help   Need some help I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Look at JG "enhanced" models. They are usually inexpensive and shoot 400FPS out of the box. They only shoot 13RPS with the stock 8.4v but can handel 10.8v with no issues and will end up around 16-17PRS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreloaded.com
Matt

Matt

Need some help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some help   Need some help I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:45 pm

thx ill be sure to check it out
Back to top Go down
Billdozzer01

Billdozzer01

Need some help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some help   Need some help I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:42 pm

I have an Echo 1 Stag 15 M16 DMR (Enhanced Version) it was only $180. The only problem I have is the 8.4v that came with it is not always powerful enough to pull back the spring in the piston. Other wise it is a very good gun it shot 382 fps out of the box and I've had it for 6 months and i've been to several games with it and it still shoots 382.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Need some help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some help   Need some help I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:57 pm

where did you get it from?
Back to top Go down
Billdozzer01

Billdozzer01

Need some help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some help   Need some help I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Airsoft Gi
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

Need some help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some help   Need some help I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:09 pm

ok cool, and thanks you guys for helpin me out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need some help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some help   Need some help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkeeterAirsoft :: Airsoft :: $$$$$-
Jump to: