SkeeterAirsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkeeterAirsoft

The official Forum site for everything dealing with the Skeeter Airsoft team, Airsoft games in Port St. John and local.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New store coming soon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
autoxgt

autoxgt

New store coming soon Empty
PostSubject: New store coming soon   New store coming soon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Hey guys.

I'm getting close to getting the online store up and running. I should have it up in early April. I'm in Altamonte Sprins so I'm fairly local and plan on attending most of the central Florida games.

I'm looking for feedback from the local community to tell me what they want.

I wont have tons of stock at first but I plan on keeping BB's and such instock at all times, but I need to know what you want in a store.

Let me know.

Thanks,
David.

www.airsoftreloaded.com
Store coming soon
www.airsoftcfl.com
Store forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreloaded.com
autoxgt

autoxgt

PostSubject: Re: New store coming soon   New store coming soon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Alright guys,
Ive got the basic store up. The stuff listed is what will be ordered next week and will be instock shortly after. Pricing is on par with the other online retailers.
What I dont have in stock can be ordered in. Contact me with anything needed and if I dont have it I will get you a price and lead time. This goes for AEG' and parts. I can get almost any brand or model.

Thamks
Back to top Go down
dirksavage88

dirksavage88

PostSubject: Re: New store coming soon   New store coming soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:39 am

It looks like you already have most of the necessary things. Since you wanted feed back, here is a list I compiled for what I would want in a store:

1. Speed loaders
2. 6mm metal bushings
3. Pistons! Pistons! Pistons! Element polycarb Orange pistons, Azimuth pistons, Guarder polycarb pistons, even stock marui/jg pistons.
4. Tight bore barrels: Prometheus and Madbull 6.03's.
5. Upgrade springs
6. M4/M16 midcaps: G&P 130 round or S. Arms 160 round midcaps
7. Hopup buckings + nubs: Systema black soft bucking, Guarder clear soft, madbull blue bucking, element h-nubs, Shredders concave spacer.
8. Metal 1 piece hopup chambers for M4/m16: Prometheus neo strike chamber, Madbull 3 in 1 ultimate hopup chamber, G&P, etc
9. M4/M16 metal body kits and RIS kits
10. M14/Version 7 gearbox and parts
11. version 2 and version 3 spring guides, tappet plates, air nozzles, trigger switch/wire harness, and gearbox shells.
12. Standard ratio V2/3 gear set
13. Propane adapters
14. Mini-tamiya small connectors (the connectors on mini batteries)
15. battery chargers
16. 1 point bungee slings, 3 point rifle slings
17. Pistol holsters, drop leg and molle attachment holsters
18. OD, Woodland, ACU, and Multicam MOLLE pouches made by: Condor, SDS, Tactical Tailor
19. Grenade launchers and shells
20. AEG/Spring sniper: Classic Army X series m15a4s, KWA M4/M16's, JG/ECHO1 m4/m16's, G&G Proline, ICS M4/m16, CYMA M14, JG Bar 10

Yea it's a long list, it's all I can think of for now.
Back to top Go down
Admin-Lero
Admin
Admin-Lero

PostSubject: Re: New store coming soon   New store coming soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:10 am

you get all that? lol
Back to top Go down
https://skeeterairsoft.forummotion.com
autoxgt

autoxgt

PostSubject: Re: New store coming soon   New store coming soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:38 am

Yep, I got it.
I'm going to be building up inventory as I start selling more stuff.
Internal parts from CA, Echo/JG, King Arms, Modify, TM, Madbull, Bravo, Element, Systema, G&P will be coming.
Magazines from MAG, King Arms, Magpul and CA will also be available.
Barrels in all lengths from CA, Madbull and DB Customs also.
Also sniper parts from Polorstar and CA.
I will be getting a few metal body kits eventually. Madbull, Magpul, Echo and CA are available.
I will probably get some rail accessories in the next few months aswell. Grips, covers, mounts, RIS kits and such from the manufactures listed above.
I will also eventually start keeping AEG's, snipers and pristols in stock.

I'm just starting out and will be growing, hopefully. What I dont have in stock I can order in.
I'm placing an order later today or tomarrow so I should have everything thats listed on my site in stock by the end of the week or early next week.
If anybody need something specific, shoot me an email at contact@airsoftreloaded.com and I'll get you taken care of.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New store coming soon   New store coming soon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New store coming soon
Page 1 of 1