SkeeterAirsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkeeterAirsoft

The official Forum site for everything dealing with the Skeeter Airsoft team, Airsoft games in Port St. John and local.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

upgrades everyone needs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Lero
Admin
Admin-Lero

upgrades everyone needs Empty
PostSubject: upgrades everyone needs   upgrades everyone needs I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:10 pm

So i thought i would start this category with some tips and advice that i really think everyone should do.
first off,
Everyone needs to swap the connector on their AEg with deans connectors, the old large and small tamia connectors far too out of date.
upgrades everyone needs SUM5000LD-450
everyone needs to swap the stock hop up spacers, for the concave spaver
upgrades everyone needs 40-145-large
If you havent already, you need to upgrade to a 9.6 battery, if not higher or a lipo.
its not a must, but you should upgrade to a tight bore inner barrel.
upgrades everyone needs Madbullbarrel
Back to top Go down
https://skeeterairsoft.forummotion.com
HoldenV

HoldenV

PostSubject: Re: upgrades everyone needs   upgrades everyone needs I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:31 pm

I cant agree more with you about the Deans connectors it makes everything that much easier.
Back to top Go down
autoxgt

autoxgt

PostSubject: Re: upgrades everyone needs   upgrades everyone needs I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:04 pm

I 3rd the Deans.
If your going to run a "concave" hop-up nub, you need to shave the "hump" out of your hop-up bucking to take full advantage of the concave nub.
I wouldnt run anything smaller than 9.6v. 10.8v works very well and you can fit one in most AEG's or at the vary least, get a PEQ box.
Before you run an 11.1v LiPO, you should shim and AOE your gearbox. A 7.4v LiPO is more forgiving but you might as well run a 9.6v.
If you plan on running an 11.1v LiPO on stock internals. Stay under 20c discharge.
6.03, 6.04 and 6.05 are a all considered tight bore barrels. Anything smaller than 6.03's performance increase is debatable. A 6.05 high quality Bull barrel will usually perform better than a cheap 6.01.
The biggest accuracy improvements will be seen with .25g, .30g BB's (for 350-415FPS) a good hop-up bucking/nub. A tight bore will increase the accuracy as well but not as much as the BB's/hop-up improvemants.
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftreloaded.com
Admin-Lero
Admin
Admin-Lero

PostSubject: Re: upgrades everyone needs   upgrades everyone needs I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:18 pm

with what autoxgt said, you can spend 1000$ on all the best accuracy parts to make your gun as accurate as possible, but it wont matter if your not using the right bb's.
Back to top Go down
https://skeeterairsoft.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: upgrades everyone needs   upgrades everyone needs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

upgrades everyone needs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkeeterAirsoft :: Airsoft :: Airsoft Chat-
Jump to: