SkeeterAirsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkeeterAirsoft

The official Forum site for everything dealing with the Skeeter Airsoft team, Airsoft games in Port St. John and local.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hop-up acting up?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Lero
Admin
Admin-Lero

Hop-up acting up? Empty
PostSubject: Hop-up acting up?   Hop-up acting up? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:59 pm

ive noticed with a few guns recently, that the hope ups aren't working properly...
The hop up on my Kart M14, it shoots way too low, with .20
Macklins SPr16 shoots just crazy
Fritts hop up on his S system is acting up.
I vote that we all just order new hop up units, new hop up buckings, and some enw concave spacers...
should fix the problem
Back to top Go down
https://skeeterairsoft.forummotion.com
dirksavage88

dirksavage88

Hop-up acting up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hop-up acting up?   Hop-up acting up? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Systema hopup bucking + shredder's concave spacer is what I read a lot these days floatin around forums and articles. But, hopup buckings are finicky, it could lead to trial and error especially with a Kart version M14 (I had one, it's gearbox finally gave after 3-4 years). The thing with AR type aeg's is that the one piece hopups have the aftermarket spotlight. So if the SPR and S-system are two piece it's better to leave those units alone and go instead with just a bucking and a nub.

Ive read that guarder soft buckings, systema buckings, and prometheus buckings are good. Fireflys are way to overpriced for trial and error tests. My 2 cents.
Back to top Go down

Hop-up acting up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkeeterAirsoft :: Airsoft :: Airsoft Tech-
Jump to: