SkeeterAirsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkeeterAirsoft

The official Forum site for everything dealing with the Skeeter Airsoft team, Airsoft games in Port St. John and local.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

airsoft atlanta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FREEDOM

FREEDOM

airsoft atlanta Empty
PostSubject: airsoft atlanta   airsoft atlanta I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:38 pm

this site is ok i have a full kit on stand by till i get the money to get in its less the 1.700 bucks for everything a milsim operator needs to do hes or her job and yes i did just say that btw that price is with free ground shipping but they do have a bit of low in their stock.

www.airsoftatlanta.com
Back to top Go down
HoldenV

HoldenV

airsoft atlanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft atlanta   airsoft atlanta I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:55 am

I ordered from them this week and the good thing cause they are so close it will be here today would have been here already if I would have called them back confirming my shipping address. I talked to their customer support on the phone and they are friendly and Knowledgeable. I never have ordered from them before and this is the first time so once I get the package today I will edit this later letting everyone know how everything showed up.

***Edit***

I received my package from Atlanta and both guns and magazine were packed in a brand new box with peanuts I will definitely order from these guys again. And although I ordered a discontinued MGC pistol (cause I always wanted one from back in the day) you could tell that it was just sitting in their stock for a long time cause I had to lube the crap out of it. But after that it worked like a charm.
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Wolverine

airsoft atlanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft atlanta   airsoft atlanta I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Visiting the store is so much better than online ordering. Although I get my BB's from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

airsoft atlanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: airsoft atlanta   airsoft atlanta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

airsoft atlanta
Page 1 of 1