SkeeterAirsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SkeeterAirsoft

The official Forum site for everything dealing with the Skeeter Airsoft team, Airsoft games in Port St. John and local.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Airsoftpost AKA Evike.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin-Lero
Admin
Admin-Lero

Airsoftpost AKA Evike.com Empty
PostSubject: Airsoftpost AKA Evike.com   Airsoftpost AKA Evike.com I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Its formally known as Airsoftpost, but everyone knows it as Evike.com (everyone seems to pronounce it differently)
its pretty much the biggest online airsoft store, where you can pretty much get anything you need for airsoft.
prices are decent, free shipping for any orders over 100$ ( if you use the freeship code during checkout)
customer service has really been lacking though. and Evike.com is NOTORIOUS for not updating their stores inventory, so dont be surprised if you ever try to order something, and you find out a few days later its out of stock.
http://www.airsoftpost.com/index.php
Back to top Go down
https://skeeterairsoft.forummotion.com
HoldenV

HoldenV

Airsoftpost AKA Evike.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoftpost AKA Evike.com   Airsoftpost AKA Evike.com I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:47 am

I love their site and selection but not to thrilled with them as of lately when I ordered my M4 a few weeks ago and a whole bunch of other stuff, it took them almost a whole week to process the order I ended up having to call them to see what the big deal was. Also when I got the package they took all the stuff that wasnt the gun threw it in a box and taped it on the gun box instead of correctly packaging everything in one box. I know right now they are going through some issues with their management switching over but I just feel when someone drops a few Hundred bucks for a product it should be wrapped A LOT better. I think the only thing I will be ordering from them for a while is BBs till they get there issues figured out.
Back to top Go down

Airsoftpost AKA Evike.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkeeterAirsoft :: Airsoft :: Dealers and Sites-
Jump to: